Κυριακή 25 Ιανουαρίου 2015

Insert Title Here

 Insert Title Here


About one week ago I played "Insert Title Here", a game which you are a man participating in a strange experiment!
Is an Interactive game where you decide your own path and your reactions. It is also narated and it will put you in several game genres such as Horror and Platform!

Let's talk about the title!
"Insert Title Here"... I find that really creative cause it makes you find your own title, the title that you think that fits on this game! I wasn't so creative, so I called it "Weird Thing". 
It is weird! And it is a thing! 



The let's play last about 16 minutes and that's because I found a "secret room"! 
You can also end the game without entering that room, but that's not me!!! 
It was a challenge to find the unknown!

Anyway, it is a very nice game made on Unity and I think that everyone will react different on this game!!

I would like to thank "Anothink" who developed this game and I will wait for another game like that!!!

My Rating 8/10

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου